Saturday, October 15, 2005

My Bel0v3d RoOOOMmmmm....

I want to introduce my room..
why should I? becoz i'm tryin to love my room and enjoy everything there.
why should I? becoz i'm gonna do lotz of thingz there.. and it must be there!
why must it? becoz.. hiks.. this 'thingz' is important (actually..) and it's stressfull. Goshh.. how can I become so lazy to organize my own duty?? I have to love my room so that I can finish it as soon as possible.
mmm.. so let me bring U there...


this is the 1st view if u KNock on my door..
well.. like I've told u be4, I love Pooh so much! hahaha..

and umm.. i love to let my window open widely so the fresh air will be moving easily, in and out of my room
.

then this is my bed.. if u see throughly, u will find a wall clock that still in "pooh" :)
many people are disagree with the way I put it. Hohoho.. I love to make them 'protes'

I have many plan actually. I'm gonna put somethin in the central wall.. but i havent find the right picture.

so I choose to put the clock in the corner (unussual rite? hihihi) not only becoz of that.. hmm.. i just want to easy to watch time when i woke up in the morning without my softlens. hehehe..

NEXT!

that's the corner side and I call it "pojok pernak-pernik" coz i put many small thingz there. I dont know.. I love to enjoy that side.. maybe becoz I consider it to be beautifull.

and then.. u can see under...

I perceive that part to be a lil bit "mystiq"

hmm.. I dont know much bout fengshui or primbon, but I dont know why I choose to put that red thingz in my room.

if U can see the details.. u would be able to see my pic hangin there.

hahaha.. I know you can't.. :P

okay... so let me show you the virtrage.

This view is a very common view.. one of my favorite view in the daylight. it's pretty enough to enjoy in the morning. but it will only close in the nite..

hmm.. enough for today.. thank you for visiting my room..

say "Bye Bye" to my room and dont forget to greet the house.

Beside is 'rumah Kos tampak depan". Place that I spend almost all of my time in. the place to create happiness and peace. Place with regulations that I must obey (like umm.. mustn't be home after 10pm, man isn't allowed to be in the room). but still.. LOVELY kos I ever had.

the street in front of the house.

If U're sensitive enough, U can feel the 'peaceful aura' there.

Last but not least.. wherever we live, whenever we breath, dont forget to thank God for all the life we get, the learn we meet and the situation we face

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flozzom *Waves* , mau dunkkk.. punya tidur kaya kamu punyaaaa

Flo said...

he? punya tidur? maksudna apa niy mba tiani???

redpitox said...

kamar baru ya? semangat baru juga neh.. heheheh... tapi kayanya kos yang nyaman ya?

Flo said...

hwakakaka.... brontakz... fotomu luutjjuuuu.. jaman jadul yak?

seperti ingin memberontakz! :P

Flo said...

mizz U too mba lina..
makanya dateng ke jogja.. nginep di kos'nya flo.. dijamin cozyyy.. bangetz dah!