Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Missing Them Already

- Sebuah Pengakuan -

Kalo boleh jujur...
Ada sedikit ketakutan meninggalkan segala yg telah kumiliki. Well, considering it kinda life stage, but then, I'm afraid of anything. I really dont have any idea is it a good signal or a bad one, but then.. I have to choose.
>Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's picture above, some managers and friends from my dept.

Aaahh..Today, my bapak Rumania is leaving, back to his country, and a new one has come to replace his position. We held a lil farewell in his room, a lil gift, and.. I already miss him.. A good coach, a good sociable person, perfect daddy (for his sons maybe? =p).
Suddenly I feel very terible to leave these all...
After this, I am not gonna loose him, but also her, her, and her.. him, him, and him. I dont want to mention names... Coz it will make me remember them more.
Gosh..

No comments: