Thursday, July 05, 2007

God help me, maybe ya?

Sorry.. sorry.. I know it shouldn't be such a question, coz God will always give help (and problem also, I guess.. =p). But it's kinda exciting time yesterday where I couldn't stop smiling and joking and laughing. For almost a month, My sleep, my meal, my entirely time are not good. Thinking, analyzing, estimating, *halagh*
The situation that we couldnt predict at all. And I spent to predict the worst thing. Become very nervous, afraid, and worry bout what others will do.
Thanks God..
Thanks God..
That's the only thing I can say bout today.
I have tried to find the possibility that could be happen to me. and the best possibility has occured.
Still there are some problems to be handled, but the biggest part has been passed!
Now I'm ready with my path, to walk over..

Maybe God help me ya? OF COURSE!!!! aaaaaaaahh... it's my deep and looonggg breath...

If I forget to say my prayers
The devil jumps with glee
But he feels so awful awful
When he sees me on my knees

So if you feel of trouble
And you never seem to move
Just open up your heart and
let the sun shine in

No comments: