Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I know it's d'Best..

Yea... i've already chosen the decission.. now internet is not free anymore for me. That's definetely allrite.. I still can use the 'free connection' if I want.. i still have a 'happy hour' and access.. But that's not gonna bother me so much.
I'm not so much crazy on internet like I used to..
at least.. maybe I still need some chats.. some posting.. or somekind prendster maniacs... and I still can do all those things after I kuit. rite?

am I crazy on become cashier or customer service like in my office? hahahaha

Dear all friends...
I'm gonna miss you all.. please dont forget me.. please still give attention on me though it's by offline. okay?
i feel bad this nite...

2 comments:

redpitox said...

kayanya penyakit kita sama flo, tapi semoga semuanya menjadi yang terbaik buat kamu

Flo said...

huhuhuehue...
penyakit apa tuh?

btw, kamu sih.. senengannya nularin penyakit.. :(