Sunday, November 13, 2005

My paradise.. my CYBER

bek bek bACCKK!!!
flo is back here! hmm so much missing thingz here.. i really enjoy this world.. many learning i get from cyber, and many friends too!
HOW D U DO PALS???

pfiuh... 2 weeks home.. and it is very.. hmm.. tiring days. but I'm happy. the same feeling each times I'm geting back from home. the peaceful.. the bright mind.. the family's love.. the calm activities.. the holidays mindset.. and the new spirit of course! Thanks God..
i juz hope my family is strong enough to pass this God's test.. i'm prayin with all my heart for my Dad.. my MOm.. My brother.. my Maid.. my MOm's nurse..

and bout the experience.. well.. i'm gonna tell what I get from there later maybe. although i'm only ED HOM! ndak gaul blas! ndak kemana2! ndak main ama tmn2! paling cuman sms'an n telpon2an. lha gmn bisa kluar rmh? aku catat pengalaman kluar rumahku cuman buat blanja bahan2 makanan sehari2 thok! tapi ya fine2 aja tuh! lg gak mood buat begaul kali yee..

N now it's time to socialize maybe..
CHERRS TO MY PARADISE

No comments: