Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Breaking my Coffee Fasting

boleh jujur kan kalo hari ini aku bener2 BAD MOOOODD???
what the healll!!!

I dont know how this could be... seems that everything just ruin my day. These coming days is a busy time. I have somework in the weekend, and I have to practise everyday. At the same time, my computer is going wrong. some trouble in the monitor. I still lookin for time to repair it, but it's difficult to organize.
AND THEN... suddenly, my flash seems got a dangerous trouble. Gosh... how can I repair this too??? Argghhh!!! all the matter today make me CRAZY!!

I think I can do some other things as refreshing before I go back to do my campush assignment. but... NOW, I totally loose my mood to start the campus things. ARRRGGHH!!!! The pending obligation will always make my stomach sick!

Calm down.. calm down.. I'll try to support myself.
And this morning.. I woke up late. Bad indication on health. Yea.. I admit that my MOod is worse.

And... to safe my activities..
I start this day after break my "coffee fasting"
Payah euy....

2 comments:

redpitox said...

Pupe gimana monitor mu? dah rebes kah?

Flo said...

rebes sementara. gaw tauw jg.. kmaren dg desperate'nya aku kutak katik kabelnya trus sembuh. hwehehe... lha piye