Saturday, January 27, 2007

Love, Sad, and Life

If love was a bird then we wouldn't have a wings
If love was a sky we'd be blue
If love was a choir, you and I could never sing
Cause love isn't for me and you

If love was an Oscar, you and I could never win
Speak in never at out our part
If love is the bible then we add lots the sin
Cause is not in our heart

If love was a fire then we have lots the spark
Love never felt so cold
If love was a light and we've lost in the dark
Left no one to hold

If love was a sport we united on the same team
You and I destined to loose
If love was an ocean then we are just a stream
Cause love isn't for me and you

Girl I know we had some good times
It's happened now we are to say goodbye
Girl you know about you I can't deny
Can't say we didn't try to make it work for you and I

Know it hurt so much but it's best for us
Somewhere along this winding room we lost the trust
So I walk away so you don't have to see me cry
It's killing me so...
why don't you go your way
and I'll go mine
live your life and I'll live mine
you do well and I'll be fine
cause we better of ...so much better of..
so much better of.....

actually I really dont know which one is better. Gosh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Separated by Usher

Hm... U'll be alrite,girl!!!