Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Case Closed

Hard day pfuh...

Yea.. for almost this month I become so busy and emotional. Maybe it's only lil things, only to present what have I'm doing for these 5 months in front of all management team! Ahh.. come on.. it's not a big deal, is it? But honesty, I've become so nervous since months ago. I become so pesimis. I have been realize that the perfectionist side of me sumtimes can burden myself. Well.. day by day I try to overcome this feeling, and I learn so much to reduce my perfectionist level. It's now has been finished. I'm so glad that I have passed the presentation section. Yea.. the Rumanian guy is always asking, interupting, but also joking during the presentation. Also the other manager, they who do not have the same background with me, Oh... That's part of things that have made me crazy!

Anyway, the feedback of my performance during presentation has not been given yet. I will find out their evaluation summary later. the strengths and the weaknesses.
But I may remember of what the Rumanian's just said when I was in my manager's room (not in front of the audience):
" Well.. I am so impressed by you coz you're doing good in your presentation. I'm surprised of this because u are ussually very quiet."
( of course!! what is he expecting from me? go to his room and ask some chats? hohoho... actually he's not my direct boss! he's the plant manager! i'm only a fresh graduate! who am I?)
" U can deliver the message well. It's important coz in presentation U need to convince people; the audience."
(I dont know if he's only want to make me happy by his words, coz I'm actually very skeptic. But then the question is: is he convinced by me? gegege.. kidding me..)

Whateva..
Breathing so long... I'm remembering this one month's passed...
And enjoy the memories of the struggle, the effort, the sickness, and the hard work behind all these.
Also the memories of my broken relationship. Gosh.. I shouldn't blame him or my situation.
I should blame myself to be very sensitive and emotional in facing and thinking things too hard.
I am so sorry..

But.. it's already happen.
I can't fix anything. I only can fix my life, my future
I will only resign to God.. all my faith.. my destiny.. my way.

No comments: