Wednesday, April 19, 2006

No, dont make me far from God

 I would fight.. not to ever fall too deep... never show that love would grow...
Now at night.. as I lied me down to sleep.. I could never let you go...
and lying here with you.. I still cant believe it's true.. never thought that I would ever find the love that last forever

Be the man that's mine...
find the love that never goes away..
be the heart that now will be... the one that beats for me, be the man..

used to be scared.. if I would ever get this closed.. not afraid to touch you now..
long before I knew.. i'd be making love to you.. dream that maybe I would oneday loose myself in someone,
someday... BE THE MAN THAT'S MINE
i always try to find the love that never goes away
be the heart that now will be.. the one that beats for me, be the man..

take me.. where i've never been.. i would follow you.. you'd never be around
i would run.. I run to you... i never thought that I would ever, find the love that last forever.....

tell me we will always be together..make a say u love a swear forever
be the heart that now will be.. the one beats for me...
wherever you might be..
always be with me..
BE THE MAN..
==============
song by Celine Dion

dear dee... lagu itu tiba2 terus dan terus ada di kepalaku. padahal ntu lagu lama n gak sengaja aja ketemu pas lagi ubek2 file mp3ku. pfuh.. dee.. skarang ini aku cuman pengen berdoa.. smoga kesadaranku akan cinta, tidak membuatku jauh dari Yang Kuasa.
Amin..

No comments: