Friday, April 21, 2006

My brain is overloaded!!

n sebelum semuanya tumpah, lebih baek saya kluarkan atu2 dicini yach!

today... mm.. 1stly, aku pengen menasihati diriku sendiri. (sbnrnya yg bs menasihati diri sendiri ya kita sendiri! kita sendiri tau kesalahan kita kog.. n kita lah yg paling mengenal diri kita masing2)
LOVE YOUR BODY FLO!!! COME ON.. IT'S NOT A MACHINE!!
hix..
dear my body.. sorry for treating you like thiz.. after 13.00 today, i promise to make U rest. Gosh.. tahan ya sayang.. kuatkan dirimu! hix hix.. saya terpaksa melakukan hal ini. Mendoping'mu dengan 3 gelas kopi (dihitung sejak pagi kemarin). dan... hix.. maap maappp.. kemarin aku hanya memberi kamu 3 jam untuk tidur. .... padahal tugas-tugas yg telah kau lakukan untukku banyak sekalee.. key... the train tonight will be at 10 pm, before that.. sleep! sleep! and sleep as much as you can. ok? I LOVE YOU..

2ndly, dee... Dengan keadaan body yg agak diforsir ini.. aku masih berusaha untuk tersenyum and perform well. but... arrgghh that's so difficult! dan di tengah perjuanganku utk menjaga mood, kenapa mendadak people around me sounds in their bad times too? Dee.. suddenly he was crying last nite.. I really dont know why.. but I can understand. he's very sensitive. and the crying, I think it's the result of accumulation. I want to help him, but what can I do if he doesnt want to tell anything? however, he's a man! (with woman side dominantly though.., huehuehuehue) looking weak is a wrong. I think and think, feel and feel, should I do sumthin? but then.. I decided to consider bout time. it's not the rite time. for me.. (with my bad mood? bisa2 salah ngomong lage!) n for him. Setelah itu, giliran seorang teman yang lain, lagi sms'an, tau2 mata beraer, idung beraer. curiga doi pilek apa nangis yak? ditanyain bilangnya jg " ga pa pa kok". I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENING ATUHH??? sayangnya i'm too tired to handle others business at that moment.. i need REST!!

3rdly, hhmmpphh.. to many things to say.. sumtimes i feel that i need sum1 to share.. but in the same time.. i always try to be independent! I can handle all! maybe it's true.. but.. the feeling for juz.. telling story for release all the tiring days.. and support for gimme strength, may I get it from some1? well.. i dont know wether it's juz.. a sudden desire or what.. but.. till now (at least) i juz can choose the right person for that. gya gya gyaaaaaa i should ask a strength not from someone else, shoudn't I? God God and God. seharusnya hanya padaNya lah aku bersujud dan memohon.
apakah itu terlalu.. ummmhhh.. idealis? utopis? atau.. kurang realistis?

No comments: