Monday, September 26, 2005

today was today...

i write in the 'was' form coz i felt like i'm in the past.
Yea... wake up this mornin.. just seems like yesterday.. and the day before.. I always pend my obligation (though it's not urgent) and with the same problem that I cant find the solution up till now.

But it's not the same with yesterday coz today I watch 'MAHABARATA' series in tv7. goshh.. it's a very good story! will it be a great film series? hmm... i am wonderin coz it's the new version made in India.
plenty of learning we could get from that colossal story.. about the power, the love, the loyality, the spiritual consequences, pfuh.. it's very philosphies!

tapi kok jam 7 ya... itu jadwal sibukku tiap hari.. hiks..

1 comment:

elmiftah said...

its a nice 'about me' :D
mmh, keknya perlu buat shoutbox deh, biar bisa ninggalin jejak kaki :D