Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting for My NewBorn Baby

Again, waiting is sumthin that could make you crazy..

If I count with mathemathic calculation, today is 40weeks 1 days of my pregnancy period,
which means... My Baby is supposed to have been born!
But well well well... I have to be patient.. The baby have his own day, maybe one of BEST DAY which has been planned by God to him.

I've been asking to everybody bout pregnancy, bout normal baby birth, baby daycare.. but the most difficult moment, I think, is
baby birth moment!

Yea.. maybe part of me feel kinda 'post power syndrome' hihihi.. Because I've been taking my maternity leave since a week ago, and I really feel bored being at home without activities. I've tried to do this and that, but I can't concentrate, coz deep down in my heart, I really wait for him, I really miss my baby..
Arrgghhhhhhh...

Baby birth knowledge

(1) Contraction
I've been experiencing this since 3days ago.
I asked my friends bout contraction, the difference between contraction before baby birth, or feeling want to pup, or 'masuk angin', hi hih... And they are right. Sick of contraction is like you have your 1st day menstruation. Only women know this. I could not describe it. My daddy said, we have to differ it with 'braxton hicks' or 'kontraksi palsu'. The real contraction as a sign of baby birth will have regular rhythm, maybe start with once in 30minutes, then every 15minutes, then 10minutes, than 5 minutes.
Not as easy as it told, coz since 3 days ago, I can not describe the braxton hicks, or regular rhythm, or juz wanna have pup.. AIYAAAAAA... It's just almost the same. Then when you should decide to go to the hospital before it's too late?
Well, some people suggest me to go to hospital only after 'YOU CAN'T SMILE ANYMORE', means, the sick of contraction is unbearable. But that condition will only apply if you could reach the hospital as soon as possible. If it's not, it will be more safe if you stand by in hospital since the contraction is regular in 10minutes.

Up to this moments, only contraction thing that I feel, thing that I could share.
This is waiting time.. maybe I will update the knowledge later, after I've been felt it, one by one steps towards a baby born

ARGGGHH... hope through this note, I could be more patient..

1 comment:

kunderemp said...

Hi, Flo!
Congratulation for your firstborn. I hear the news from Tezar.