Sunday, July 30, 2006

I LOVE SUNDAY...

well...it's new thing for me

I never love sunday before..
my old sunday was ussually full of schedules. this and that, and those.. arrghh!!! yea... coz last time I spent my days as student who was doing thesis, so day by day was quite relaxing at room.. and in the weekend I stopped it, and arranged meeting with friends.
and now..
I really apreciate sunday.
I can have rest..
do things other office work..
and get refreshment!!

I've been living here for one month dude!
Get lotta learning. and yes!! I MUST LEARN!
Honestly.. it sumtimes make me crazy. I'm tired of thesee!! but the process is going, on and on and on..... The office learning, the daily life learning, the new friends' learning, the relationship learning, pfuh..
Thanks God never stop me to learn coz i consider it to be worth
need kinda contemplation juz to keep me walk on the right path.

the question is.. Have the slogan 'I HATE MONDAY' been mine????
ups...
I hope not laaaaaaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »